School Zone Accident Lawyer In El Paso And Las Cruces
In school zones, drivers are required by law to slow down to the posted speed limit and take every precaution to watch out for pedestrians. If you or your child was injured by a car or bus in a school zone in West Texas, Arizona or Southern New Mexico, you may be able to pursue a personal injury claim to seek compensation for medical costs, lost time away from work, and pain and suffering.
Accomplished Attorneys With Proven Results In School Zone Accident Cases
Ruhmann Law Firm is a well-known resource for those whose children have been injured, or who have been injured themselves, in school zone accidents. Our experienced lawyers use thorough investigations, piercing depositions and cross-examination, and proven trial strategies to maximize the compensation our clients receive. We pride ourselves on being accessible to those who need our services the most; if you are unable to come to our office for a consultation due to the extent of the injuries to you or your child, we will meet with you at a convenient location of your choice.
Our firm has the resources and experienced El Paso Car Accident attorneys necessary to assess important factors that can affect the outcome of a school zone accident case, including:
- Whether a driver ignored school zone signs, bus warning lights, stop lights or other traffic signals prior to causing the accident.
- If the driver was texting while driving or otherwise distracted at the time the accident occurred.
- How fast the driver was going, and whether he or she was driving faster than the posted speed limit.
- Whether alcohol or drugs contributed to the accident.
After assessing these and other factors, we collect the evidence necessary to show the full extent of the injuries sustained in the accident and document the physical, emotional, and financial impact of those injuries. We then build powerful arguments and take cases as far as necessary to obtain full and fair compensation for our injured clients.
Car Accident Resources:
- Catastrophic Injury
- Distracted Driver Accident
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- New Mexico Car Accidents
- Recreational Vehicle Accident
- New Mexico Uninsured Motorist Claims
- Texas And New Mexico Residents Injured In An Arizona Car Accident