Truck Driver Injury Attorney In El Paso And Las Cruces
Injured In A Multi-Truck Accident? Our Experienced Attorneys Are Here For You.
When two semi-trucks or other large commercial vehicles collide, the force involved in the accident can lead to life-altering injuries. When an accident is the result of one driver’s negligent actions, the other driver may be able to bring a personal injury claim to receive compensation for the injuries he or she suffered in the accident.
At Ruhmann Law Firm, we provide injured truck drivers and their families with the dedicated representation they need following an accident. We are well-known as leaders in the field of truck accidents and personal injury — a reputation that we have gained by obtaining numerous favorable results on behalf of clients in Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona.
We Have An In-Depth Understanding Of Truck-On-Truck Accident Cases
Accidents involving multiple trucks often lead to exceedingly complex cases that should only be handled by an experienced attorney such as those at our firm. These cases are complicated for a variety of reasons, including:
- The presence of numerous insurance policies, which may be from more than just one or two insurance carriers
- Workers’ compensation issues related to the accident
- Non-subscriber rights for employees in Texas
- The physics involved in an accident, such as the vastly different outcomes that can result if a truck driver swerves left versus right
- Estate issues if a loved one was killed in the accident
- Understanding the reports generated by accident reconstructionists and expert witnesses
- Comparative negligence laws
In cases involving these and other important factors, our truck driver injury attorneys stand by your side through the entire legal process. We will take your case as far as necessary to help you secure the compensation necessary to make you whole.
Truck Accidents Resources:
To discuss your situation and get the answers you need, contact our El Paso or Las Cruces law offices at 855-394-4529. If you are unable to come to our office due to your injuries, our lawyers will gladly come to a convenient location of your choice.