El Paso County Courts
Court of Appeals
- 8th District
District Courts – Civil Cases Only
- Judge Linda Chew – 327th District Court
- Judge Sergio Enriquez -448th District Court
County Courts at Law – Civil Cases Only
- Judge Javier Alvarez – County Court at Law #3
- Judge Carlos Villa – County Court at Law #5
- Supreme Court
- Supreme Court Law Library
- NM Court of Appeals
- Bernalillo County Metropolitan Court
- NM 1st Judicial District Court
- NM 2nd Judicial District Court
- NM 3rd Judicial District Court
- NM 4th Judicial District Court
- NM 5th Judicial District Court
- NM 8th Judicial District Court
- NM 9th Judicial District Court
- NM 11th Judicial District Court
- NM 12th Judicial District Court
- NM 13th Judicial District Court
- US Supreme Court Opinions
- US Federal Judiciary
- US Courts – District of NM
- NM Magistrate Courts
- District Manual Procedures
- Disciplinary Board Formal Reprimands & Notes
Important Considerations When Hiring An Attorney
Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer
Because your choice of an attorney is so important, there are many different factors that you should consider before entrusting a lawyer with your case. Questions you should ask include:
- Does the attorney have extensive experience in the field of law relevant to your case?
- Has the attorney obtained significant results in a variety of complex cases?
- Is the firm focused on a few select areas of law, allowing its attorneys to stay on the cutting edge of its field?
- Has the attorney been selected for national awards such as inclusion in Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars list?
- Is the attorney free from disciplinary actions in the states where he or she practices?
- Does the attorney work on a contingency fee basis?
- Our initial consultations offered free of charge?
At Ruhmann Law Firm, we meet all of these requirements and more, allowing us to offer high-quality legal representation to all of our firm’s clients. We focus our practice solely on the areas of personal injury, workplace accidents and employment law. This concentrated approach has led to firm founder Charles Ruhmann IV being named in Texas Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars list and receiving numerous other accolades. It has also led to a long history of obtaining success in complicated legal matters.
We accept cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you owe no attorney fee unless we successfully recover compensation on your behalf. Schedule a free consultation to learn more.
Helping You Find Medical Care
In addition to being highly qualified to guide you through any personal injury, workplace injury, or employment law matter, we can provide you with the information you need to obtain medical care for your injury sooner rather than later. We will sit down with you in a private, no-cost consultation to discuss your circumstances and your options for both medical treatment and financial compensation through insurance and litigation.
Contact Us Today
For more information about important considerations when hiring an attorney, or to speak with one of our trusted attorneys, contact our offices in El Paso, Texas, or Las Cruces, New Mexico, today at (915) 845-4529.