El Paso County Courts
Court of Appeals
- 8th District
District Courts – Civil Cases Only
- Judge Linda Chew – 327th District Court
- Judge Sergio Enriquez -448th District Court
County Courts at Law – Civil Cases Only
- Judge Javier Alvarez – County Court at Law #3
- Judge Carlos Villa – County Court at Law #5
- Supreme Court
- Supreme Court Law Library
- NM Court of Appeals
- Bernalillo County Metropolitan Court
- NM 1st Judicial District Court
- NM 2nd Judicial District Court
- NM 3rd Judicial District Court
- NM 4th Judicial District Court
- NM 5th Judicial District Court
- NM 8th Judicial District Court
- NM 9th Judicial District Court
- NM 11th Judicial District Court
- NM 12th Judicial District Court
- NM 13th Judicial District Court
- US Supreme Court Opinions
- US Federal Judiciary
- US Courts – District of NM
- Bernalillo County Probate Court
- NM Magistrate Courts
- District Manual Procedures
- Disciplinary Board Formal Reprimands & Notes
Emergence Health Network
1600 Montana Ave
El Paso, TX 79912
Suicide Protocol: Call before you go that student or family is on their way
Free assessments provided
1003 East San Antonio Ave. El Paso, TX 79901
Provide hospitality to vulnerable groups of people in migration to include families in crisis, political refugees and undocumented individuals.
CAFV (Center Against Family Violence)
580 Giles El Paso, TX 79915
(915) 595-2238 Hotline: (915) 593-7300
Refuge for battered women and their children. Batterers program, outreach counseling, support groups, and pre/after school programs.
Child Crisis Center of El Paso
2100 N. Stevens El Paso, TX 79930
Children’s shelter, provides 24/7 emergency shelter for children, ages 0- 13 years for families experiencing a crisis , including critical need for parental stress relief, parent/ sibling hospitalization, an incarcerated parent, a parent being admitted into an alcohol/ drug rehabilitation program, homelessness, deportation, a temporary Child Protective Placement (CPS), and/or utilities disconnect.
Dame La Mano Crisis Pregnancy Center
1014 S. Virginia El Paso, TX 79901
Offers housing for homeless pregnant women, services offered include housing, clothing, food, and prenatal care.
El Paso Center for Children
2200 N. Stevens El Paso, TX 79930
Transitional living program for homeless teen mothers and their children. Help prepare teens for self sufficiency and independence through therapeutic foster care.Individual or family counseling, truancy, and safe place program.
Lee and Beulah Moor Children’s Services
1100 Cliff Dr. El Paso, TX 79902
Residential out of home care, casework, therapy, foster care, adoption, independent living skill training.Individual and group family counseling.
Center for Children El Paso/ Runaway Shelter
2116 N. Stevens El Paso, TX 79930
Sheltering youths, trying to get back with their parents; place in foster homes if they cannot be united with their families; counseling and shelter. 24 hour hotline
(CPS) CHILD PROTECTION SERVICES
Report abuse right away
(APS) ADULT PROTECTION SERVICES
1-800-252-5400 915- 542-4535
Report Abuse right away
Sexual Trauma & Assault Response Service (STARS)
710 N. Campbell El Paso, TX 79902
Respond to all victims of sexual assault, to provide public education and awareness of sexual assault, free supportive counseling to victims of secondary victims
Important Considerations When Hiring An Attorney
Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer
Because your choice of attorney is so important, there are many different factors that you should consider before entrusting a lawyer with your case. Questions you should ask include:
- Does the attorney have extensive experience in the field of law relevant to your case?
- Has the attorney obtained significant results in a variety of complex cases?
- Is the firm focused on a few select areas of law, allowing its attorneys to stay on the cutting edge of its field?
- Has the attorney been selected for national awards such as inclusion in Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars list?
- Is the attorney free from disciplinary actions in the states where he or she practices?
- Does the attorney work on a contingency fee basis?
- Are initial consultations offered free of charge?
At Ruhmann Law Firm, we meet all of these requirements and more, allowing us to offer high-quality legal representation to all of our firm’s clients. We focus our practice solely on the areas of personal injury, workplace accidents and employment law. This concentrated approach has led to firm founder Charles Ruhmann IV being named in Texas Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars list and receiving numerous other accolades. It has also led to a long history of obtaining success in complicated legal matters.
We accept cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you owe no attorney fee unless we successfully recover compensation on your behalf. Schedule a free consultation to learn more.
Helping You Find Medical Care
In addition to being highly qualified to guide you through any personal injury, workplace injury, or employment law matter, we can provide you with the information you need to obtain medical care for your injury sooner rather than later. We will sit down with you in a private, no-cost consultation to discuss your circumstances and your options for both medical treatment and financial compensation through insurance and litigation.
Contact Us Today
For more information about important considerations when hiring an attorney, or to speak with one of our trusted attorneys, contact our offices in El Paso, Texas, or Las Cruces, New Mexico, today at (915) 845-4529.