Have you have been in an accident in West Texas, Arizona or Southern New Mexico? Will you know where to turn for legal help?
With offices in El Paso and Las Cruces, Ruhmann Law Firm provides aggressive, effective legal advocacy for individuals who have suffered injury or financial damages because of other person’s negligent or illegal actions.
Direct Attention And Personalized Representation
Your choice of attorney will make a significant difference in the outcome of your claim. The truth is very few personal injury or employment litigation cases go to trial. Despite this fact, preparing a case to win in front of a judge and jury is the best way to approach negotiations for a fair settlement. That is why our attorneys work directly on every case and prepare even the most straightforward matter as though it will have to go to trial.
This approach ensures that when we sit down to negotiate with the insurance company, we know the facts and are prepared for all the tactics insurance attorneys will use. We aggressively protect your interests and fight to get you the compensation you need to be made as whole as possible.
We have experience representing clients in a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Wrongful death
- Car accident injuries
- Semitruck accidents
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers, DWI accidents
- Accidents caused by distracted drivers, testing while driving accidents
- School zone and pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Premises liability
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Accidents occurring in retail stores and business properties
- Parking ramp and parking lot accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Assault injuries, insufficient security
- Swimming pool accidents
- Injuries at personal residences
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Hernia Mesh
- Zantact Lawsuit
We also protect the interests of those hurt in the workplace, including those injured by:
- Industrial equipment and manufacturing accidents
- Warehouse and forklift accidents
- Conveyor, hoist and crane accidents
- Burns, electrical shock, explosion injuries
- Farm accidents
- Construction site workplace accidents
- Asbestos exposure/mesothelioma cases
Our experienced lawyers are also equipped to represent those with employment law needs, including situations related to:
- Wrongful termination
- Pregnancy rights and violations of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Injured While Visiting Mexico? We Can Help.
If you were injured in an accident in a Mexico community near the border, we can help you seek compensation for your medical and financial damages. We can also help Mexican citizens injured due to negligence while visiting the United States.
Contact Ruhmann Law Firm
From offices in El Paso and Las Cruces, our Personal injury law firm represents plaintiffs in civil litigation matters throughout West Texas, Arizona and Southern New Mexico. Contact us today at 855-394-4529 to arrange a free consultation.
Se Habla Español