Pedestrian Accident Attorneys in Phoenix, Arizona
According to the annual Arizona Crash Facts Report, there were nearly 1,850 pedestrian accidents throughout the state last year resulting in 1,697 injuries and 220 fatalities, accounting for over 22% of all traffic-related deaths.
The lack of protection our residents have when confronted by a car, truck, or SUV can change their lives forever, leaving them with life-long injuries that can disrupt their ability to complete daily tasks, keep them from returning to work, and impacting their overall quality of life.
Getting injured in a pedestrian accident, or losing a loved one to negligence, is life changing. Contact our Phoenix personal injury attorneys today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your financial recovery needs, so we can begin building your case for success.
What are the Most Common Causes of Pedestrian Accidents in Phoenix, Arizona?
Our pedestrian accident attorneys in Phoenix know that our city leaders are always looking for ways to improve public safety, including adding more crosswalks and bike lanes while designing safer intersections that help those of us on foot get from one side to the other without harm.
Unfortunately, when drivers are negligently operating their vehicles, no amount of infrastructure planning can keep our pedestrians safe.
Some of the main causes of pedestrian accidents in Phoenix include:
- Driving distracted
- Making improper turns
- Disregarding traffic patterns
- Driving without enough rest or sleep
- Speeding or driving recklessly
- Failing to obey traffic signs and signals
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Failing to stop or yield at a pedestrian right of way, including crosswalks
- Entering, exiting, or reversing parking areas without checking for pedestrians first
Getting hit by a car while walking in Arizona requires exceptional legal representation to pursue the outcome you deserve. Contact our dedicated pedestrian accident attorneys in Phoenix today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your injuries and overall recovery needs, so we can get started on your case right away.
Our Phoenix personal injury lawyers represent clients in the following practice areas:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Car Accident
- Semi-truck accidents
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers, DWI accidents
- Accidents caused by distracted drivers, texting while driving accidents
- School zone and Pedestrian Accident
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle Accident
- Truck Accident
- Premises liability
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Accidents occurring in retail stores and business properties
- Parking ramp and parking lot accidents
- Assault injuries, insufficient security
- Swimming pool accidents
- Injuries at personal residences
- Dog Bite
- Workplace accidents
What are the Most Common Pedestrian Accident Injuries in Phoenix, Arizona?
With more than 130,000 pedestrians injured across the country each year, some of the most common injuries reported throughout emergency rooms nationwide — including those in Phoenix — include:
- Dislocated joints
- Fractured, broken, or crushed bones
- Torn tendons, muscles, and ligaments
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Loss of mobility
- Neck and spinal cord injuries
- Head injuries, including Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Wrongful death
When our residents suffer catastrophic injuries that require extended or even life-long medical care, they must partner with a pedestrian accident attorney in Phoenix who has the experience, skill, and resources to outline their case’s complete financial recovery needs, so they are never left paying for their future needs out of pocket.
We can help you pursue the negligent party that caused your injuries for your full financial recovery by contacting our skilled pedestrian accident lawyers in Phoenix today to schedule a free consultation.
What Type of Financial Recovery Can I Pursue After a Phoenix Pedestrian Accident?
At the Ruhmann Law Firm, our pedestrian accident attorneys in Phoenix will investigate the circumstances of your accident and injuries while outlining how they have impacted your overall quality of life to pursue the maximum recovery for your unique case.
That may include financial compensation for:
- Current and future medical care needs
- Lost wages and diminished working capacity
- Mental anguish
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Temporary or permanent disability
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation to learn the value of your case, and how our Phoenix pedestrian accident lawyers can help you pursue the best outcome for your distinct injury needs.
Contact Our Skilled Pedestrian Accident Attorneys in Phoenix, Arizona for a Free Consultation Today
Getting hurt in a pedestrian accident does not have to define your future. We can help you pursue the negligent party that caused your injuries or your loved one’s loss for the financial recovery you are entitled to, so you can move forward with confidence.
Our Arizona personal injury lawyers are available today to discuss your case during a free consultation and work solely on contingency fees, so you never pay any upfront costs for our experienced legal representation.
- Driver negligence a valid basis for a pedestrian accident claim
- Suing After Losing a Family Member to a Fatal Pedestrian Accident in New Mexico
- Texan Identified as Victim of Utah Auto-Pedestrian Accident
- Texas driver accused of fleeing the scene of pedestrian accident
- What Steps Need to Be Taken After a Pedestrian Accident?