Multi-Vehicle Accidents Lawyer in El Paso & Las Cruces
Multi-vehicle accidents can be some of the most complex and challenging to deal with, especially from a legal perspective. This is because there are often multiple drivers involved, each with their own version of events. Additionally, the injuries sustained in multi-vehicle accidents can be severe and life-changing.
If you have been injured in a multi-vehicle accident, it is important to have an experienced attorney on your side. The attorneys at Ruhmann Law Firm have extensive experience handling multi-vehicle accidents and can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
What to do after a multi-vehicle accident
If you are involved in a multi-vehicle accident, it is important to stay calm and follow these steps:
- Check for injuries and call 911 if necessary.
- Exchange contact information with the other drivers involved in the accident.
- Take pictures of the damage to your vehicle and the scene of the accident.
- Talk to witnesses and get their contact information.
- Contact your insurance company to file a claim.
Determining liability in multi-vehicle accidents
Determining liability in multi-vehicle accidents can be complex and depends on the specific facts of the case. However, there are a few common factors that courts will consider, such as:
- Who was driving over the speed limit?
- Who was following too closely?
- Who was driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs?
- Who failed to yield the right-of-way?
- Who was distracted while driving?
In some cases, multiple drivers may be found to be partially liable for the accident. This is known as comparative negligence. Under comparative negligence laws, each driver’s damages will be reduced by their percentage of fault.
How a multi-vehicle accident attorney can help
An experienced multi-vehicle accident attorney can help you investigate the accident, gather evidence, and determine who is liable for your injuries. They can also negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf and help you file a lawsuit if necessary.
Here are some of the specific ways that a multi-vehicle accident attorney can help you:
- Investigate the accident and gather evidence: This may include interviewing witnesses, reviewing police reports, and obtaining traffic camera footage.
- Determine who is liable for your injuries: This can be complex, especially in multi-vehicle accidents. An experienced attorney can help you determine which drivers may be held liable for your injuries.
- Negotiate with the insurance companies: Insurance companies are often reluctant to pay out claims, especially in complex cases. An experienced attorney can negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf and help you get the compensation you deserve.
- File a lawsuit if necessary: If the insurance companies are unwilling to offer you a fair settlement, your attorney may need to file a lawsuit on your behalf.
Ruhmann Law Firm: Your multi-vehicle accident attorneys
The attorneys at Ruhmann Law Firm have extensive experience handling multi-vehicle accidents. We understand the complex legal issues involved in these cases and we are committed to helping our clients get the compensation they deserve for their injuries.
If you have been injured in a multi-vehicle accident, contact our El Paso auto accident attorney at Ruhmann Law Firm today for a free consultation. We will review your case and discuss your legal options.
Common injuries sustained in multi-vehicle accidents
Multi-vehicle accidents can cause a wide range of injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Soft tissue injuries
Compensation for multi-vehicle accident victims
Multi-vehicle accidents can be devastating, both physically and financially. If you have been injured in a multi-vehicle accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. The amount of compensation you are entitled to will depend on the severity of your injuries and the specific facts of your case.
Here are some of the types of compensation that you may be entitled to:
- Medical expenses: This includes the cost of hospitalization, surgery, doctor’s visits, physical therapy, and prescription medications.
- Lost wages: This includes the wages you would have earned if you had been able to work, but were unable to do so due to your injuries.
- Pain and suffering: This includes compensation for the physical and emotional pain and suffering that you have experienced as a result of your injuries.
- Property damage: This includes the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle and other property that was damaged in the accident.
- Wrongful death: If a loved one was killed in a multi-vehicle accident, you may be entitled to compensation for their wrongful death. This can include compensation for funeral expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering.
Contact Our Multi-Vehicle Accidents Attorneys in El Paso & Las Cruces today for a free consultation
If you have been injured in a multi-vehicle accident, contact our El Paso personal injury attorney at Ruhmann Law Firm today for a free consultation. We will review your case and discuss your legal options. We are here to help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Car Accident Resources:
- Catastrophic Injury
- Distracted Driver Accident
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Head-On Collisions
- New Mexico Car Accidents
- New Mexico Uninsured Motorist Claims
- Rear-End Collisions
- Recreational Vehicle Accident
- School Zone Accident
- Senior Driver Accidents
- Single-Vehicle Accidents
- Speeding Accidents
- Teen Driver Accidents
- Texas And New Mexico Residents Injured in An Arizona Car Accident