Personal Injury Lawyers in Albuquerque, New Mexico
At the Ruhmann Law Firm, our experienced personal injury attorneys in Albuquerque give our city’s nearly 560,000 residents a voice for justice. Our sincere hope is that none of our New Mexico neighbors need our legal services, but we understand that when negligence is a factor — on our roadways or private or public property — our residents are going to need help taking on the insurance companies to pursue the financial recovery they deserve for their injuries.
That is where our Bernalillo County personal injury lawyers take the lead.
If you have been injured due to another person, party, or entity’s negligence, contact our experienced Albuquerque personal injury attorneys today, so we can protect your rights and provide the legal options you need to hold the liable party accountable for your injuries, so you are not left paying for the damages out of pocket.
Ruhmann Law Firm Albuquerque Personal Injury Lawyer Practice Areas
At the Ruhmann Law Firm, our Albuquerque personal injury attorneys know that when our residents are hurt by negligence, their lives change in an instant.
Whether it is broken bones that keep you out of work for weeks or a traumatic brain injury that requires a lifetime of medical care, therapy, and rehabilitation, the negligent party that caused your injuries must be held accountable for their action or inaction. We can help ensure your voice is heard, starting with a free consultation.
Our personal injury lawyers in Albuquerque, New Mexico represent clients who have been injured in the following practice areas:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Wrongful death
- Car accident injuries
- Semi-truck accidents
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers, DWI accidents
- Accidents caused by distracted drivers, texting while driving accidents
- School zone and pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Premises liability
- Assault injuries, insufficient security
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Accidents occurring in retail stores and business properties
- Injuries at personal residences
- Parking ramp and parking lot accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Workplace accidents
- Wrongful Death
Our New Mexico personal injury law firm works solely on contingency fees, which means you are never responsible for our legal costs unless we provide a positive outcome for your case.
We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and are ready to take your call to discuss your injury circumstances as soon as you ready.
Experienced Car Accident Attorneys in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Our personal injury lawyers in Albuquerque, New Mexico travel the same busy roadways in Albuquerque our neighbors do and see the astonishing ways that negligent drivers are causing accidents throughout the city.
Whether it is staring down at their cellphones while behind the wheel, speeding, or disobeying traffic signs and signals – including running red lights or failing to yield – other motorists are getting severely injured as a result.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, nearly 425 people were also killed last year in motor vehicle accidents, which left their families reeling from these sudden and often preventable crashes.
If you have been hurt in a car crash or lost a loved one in a vehicle collision in New Mexico, contact our experienced personal injury lawyers in Albuquerque today to discuss your case and learn how we can help you pursue the negligent party for your financial recovery.
Where Do Most Vehicle Collisions Occur in Albuquerque, New Mexico?
Any time negligence is a factor on our roadways, people are going to get hurt. Unfortunately, the more traffic on certain highways, streets, and
Some of the main highways in the Albuquerque, New Mexico metro area include:
- Pan-American Freeway is commonly known as Interstate 25, or I-25, connecting Albuquerque with Santa Fe and Las Cruces, which is the main north-south highway on the city’s eastern side of the Rio Grande, and the main north-south highway in the state.
- Rio Bravo Boulevard is a four-lane divided highway, which is the main river crossing between westside Albuquerque and the Sunport, Rio Bravo.
- Paseo del Norte is commonly known as New Mexico State Highway 423, is a six-lane highway with intersections that continue throughout the city and are often congested with heavy traffic.
- Coronado Freeway is commonly known as Interstate 40, or I-40 is the city’s main east-west traffic artery and an important transcontinental route.
- Coors Boulevard is the main north-south artery to the west of the Rio Grande in Albuquerque, which connects with Interstate 40 at an interchange, and contains sidewalks, bike lanes, and medians.
If you have been injured with a negligent driver on one of these popular roadways — or any other road, street, or highway in Albuquerque — contact our skilled Bernalillo County personal injury lawyers for a free consultation today.
How Does the Albuquerque Economy Contribute to Personal Injuries in New Mexico?
Albuquerque is the center of the New Mexico Technology Corridor, which provides employment opportunities for an expansive part of our residents, and those in surrounding cities along the Rio Grande.
The largest employers in the Albuquerque area include:
- Albuquerque Public Schools
- Intel Corporation
- Kirtland Air Force Base
- Lovelace–Sandia Health System
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services
- Presbyterian Medical Services
- Sandia National Laboratories
- University of New Mexico
- Walmart Stores, Inc.
When our residents are driving to and from work, or even when they are at work, they are subjected to negligent circumstances seen and unseen each day. When they are injured because of dangerous conditions or in collisions caused by negligent drivers, they are going to need help ensuring their rights are protected and their voices are heard.
That is where our personal injury lawyers in Albuquerque, New Mexico come in. At the Ruhmann Law Firm, we are dedicated to protecting the rights of our fellow residents and begin the process by providing free consultations to all any time of day or night, every day of the week.
Contact Our Skilled Personal Injury Lawyers in Albuquerque, New Mexico at the Ruhmann Law Firm Today for a Free Consultation
If you need help pursuing the financial recovery you deserve after being injured by another person, party, or entity’s negligence, contact our dedicated personal injury attorneys in Albuquerque, New Mexico at the Ruhmann Law Firm today at 505-388-9500 for a free consultation.
We are located at:
8206 Louisiana Blvd NE Suite A- 103,
Albuquerque, NM 871135
We Also Serve The Following Areas:
- Las Cruces, NM
- El Paso County, TX
- Pecos, TX
- Socorro, TX
- Alamogordo, NM
- Silver City, NM
- Deming, NM
- Fort Stockton, TX
- Dona Ana County, NM
- Hobbs, NM
- Sierra Blanca, TX
- Los Lunas, NM
- La Mesa, TX
- University Park, TX
- Carlsbad, NM
- Sierra County, NM
- Truth or Consequences, NM
- Otero County, NM
- Nogales, AZ
- Green Valley, AZ
- Tucson, AZ
- Benson, AZ
- Pearce, AZ
- Eddy County, NM
- Lea County, NM
- Lincoln County, NM