Texas Car Accident Causes Injury
The cause of a car accident can vary, but it is often due to preventable behaviors behind the wheel that can lead to potentially life-threatening injuries. A Texas woman and three other individuals were injured in a car accident. Unfortunately, the initial evidence suggests that the accident was caused by the negligence of one driver.
Authorities believe that the driver of a gold truck failed to stop at a stop sign preceding a two-vehicle accident on a recent Friday afternoon. The collision reduced the traffic on Highway 6 to one lane. The truck reportedly hit a sedan, spinning it around. The car had three occupants, an adult female, and two young children, all of which were taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.
Following the initial collision, the truck ended up in a nearby ditch. Reportedly, a passenger in the truck was injured and taken to the hospital for treatment. Though the severity of the injuries was unreported, the report notes that no one suffered life-threatening injuries.
If the authority’s claims are proven correct, the injured parties in this reported Texas car accident were all subjected to the consequences of this truck driver’s failure to obey a posted traffic sign. This alleged failure led to the unnecessary and preventable injury of four individuals. The victims in this report can file personal injury claims. If they are able to establish the driver’s negligence by appropriate proof in civil court, a money judgment for any documented financial damages sustained may be entered in favor of the plaintiffs.
Source: wacotrib.com, “Highway 6 wreck injures 4”, Olivia Messer, June 28, 2014.
- Passenger Dies in a Fatal Car Crash
- Unyielding Car Kills Man in El Paso Motorcycle Accident
- Driver barrels over seawall, causes car crash that kills 1
- Fatal car accident in Texas leaves 1 dead, injures others
- Motorcyclist killed in car wreck, no charges filed yet
- Texas car accident leaves teenager dead
- Car wreck caused by U-turning vehicle sends 1 to hospital
- Car crash with train leaves 10 dead and others injured
- Car accident in El Paso kills driver and injures 2 passengers
- Can a driver on their cell phone be responsible for my car wreck?