Car Accident Leaves Teenager Dead in Texas
A deadly car accident has recently taken place on a Texas roadway. One person was fatally injured and two others suffered serious injuries. Accidents such as this one are a harsh reality when diligence is not utilized on roadways. When a fatal car accident occurs and a person is at fault, families everywhere may benefit in knowing that they do have certain options in an attempt to receive justice for their loved ones.
The recent accident that occurred allegedly happened as the result of a speeding driver. Reportedly, the driver lost control of his vehicle and ran into a group of trees. The vehicle was so damaged that the victims in the vehicle had to be physically extracted from the car by emergency personnel.
Unfortunately, the passenger in the front seat was pronounced dead on the scene of the accident. Thankfully, both the driver and a passenger in the backseat were able to be transported to a nearby hospital to be treated for their injuries. Reports claim that none of their injuries have appeared to have any threat to their life.
Although the car accident remains under investigation, officials think that speed played a role in this deadly crash. The family of the deceased teenager is likely mourning this horrific incident, and they may now be facing the financial burdens that often accompany car accidents such as this one. Losing a loved one, especially a child, is difficult in and of itself. If they wish to file a claim against the driver, they may be entitled to receive restitution, depending on the results of any potential litigation. Such restitution could benefit the family in providing funeral arrangements for their loved one who was killed in this Texas car accident.
Source: nbcdwf.com, “1 Killed, 2 Injured in Single-Car Crash in Arlington“, Frank Heinz, May 7, 2014.
- Passenger Dies in a Fatal Car Crash
- Texas car accident causes injury to 4 people in Waco
- Unyielding Car Kills Man in El Paso Motorcycle Accident
- Driver barrels over seawall, causes car crash that kills 1
- Fatal car accident in Texas leaves 1 dead, injures others
- Motorcyclist killed in car wreck, no charges filed yet
- Car wreck caused by U-turning vehicle sends 1 to hospital
- Car crash with train leaves 10 dead and others injured
- Car accident in El Paso kills driver and injures 2 passengers
- Can a driver on their cell phone be responsible for my car wreck?